January 25, 2013
Highlights of this episode:
*Josh Bertone went to his local comic book shop to get reactions from customers and comic shop owners on Amazing Spider-Man # 700.
* At the end of the episode I have edited some funny outakes from the January shows. We bust up doing impressions of Mousey from the 1990s Spider-Man animated series. It is very funny stuff!
January 21, 2013
The Spider-Panel continues to answer your dozens of message board questions. Highlights include:
* Would Chris represent Cletus Kasady as his lawyer.
* Bertone does a great Harry Osborn impression which has to be heard to believe.
* What would it take for Norman Osborn to do to make Peter Parker kill him?
January 20, 2013
*Kevin reviews the various Spider-Satellite titles. Those include Scarlet Spider, Venom, Ultimate Spider-Man, Avenging Spider-Man and Morbius. We also hear his thoughts on ASM 699.1 and 700 since he missed the regular recording.
*We answer dozens of message board questions.
*The Spider-Panel discusses our favorite Doc Ock stories
* Thoughts on the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon
*How we pick JR's Spider-History segment.
January 13, 2013
* A picture of President Obama getting webbed by a little Spidey is the President's favorite of 2012. The gang discusses the awesome picture
*Thougths on the rejected Raimi Spider-Man 2 Lizard design.
* Reviews of Amazing Spider-Man 699.1 with the intro to the Morbius title
* JR's This Month in Spider-History we tackle January 1983. His description of the Marvel Team UP issue is hilarious!
January 12, 2013
*The gang reviews the controversial Amazing Spider-Man 700 comic.
* Media reaction to ASM 700. NPR and CNN and the other various new outlets reported on the book.
*Slott death threats on Twitter
*How long will this change last?
*How is this different than the re-boot in 1999 with Byrne and Mackie?
*Did Ock rape MJ?
*Ditko ASM 700 variant going for thousands on E-bay.
*Overall grade and discussion on Slott's ASM run- Round the bin.